ARAKAWA EUROPE GmbH is looking for a Employee (m/f/d) Customer Service Representative (full-time) for our location 04442 Zwenkau in Germany
Established in 1876, Arakawa Chemical Industries, Ltd is a well-known manufacturer of specialty materials used in various sectors of the paper, paint, adhesive, textile, food and pharmaceutical industries. As an international company, Arakawa maintains production sites worldwide in order to supply its customers with the desired products directly and on time.
Arakawa Europe GmbH is a 100% subsidiary of the traditional Japanese chemical manufacturer Arakawa Chemical Industries, Ltd. and has been producing hydrogenated hydrocarbon resins for the adhesives and plastics industry at the Böhlen site since 2000.
Your area of responsibility:
- Commercial support and advice for customers in Germany and abroad
- Receiving, reviewing and recording orders
- Complete order processing including processing of import and export formalities
- Coordination of shipping as well as creation and checking of shipping and export documents and invoices
- Inventory management and materials planning
- Maintenance of customer and material master data in ERP system
- Perspectively, you will take over tasks in sales
- Completed commercial vocational training
- First relevant work experience
- Experience with national and international customers, as well as in import and export is an advantage
- Good MS Office skills
- Good knowledge of ERP systems
- Knowledge of ISO QM management is an advantage
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills are mandatory
- Independent, proactive and conscientious way of working
- Distinct customer orientation
- Resilience, flexibility and ability to work in a team
Please send your comprehensive application in German and English, stating your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations.
Mrs. Mariko Katahira
HR Administration Management