ARAKAWA EUROPE GmbH is looking for a Employee (m/f/d) in materials/warehouse management (spare parts management) full-time for our location 04442 Zwenkau / 04564 Böhlen in Germany
Established in 1876, Arakawa Chemical Industries, Ltd is a well-known manufacturer of specialty materials used in various sectors of the paper, paint, adhesive, textile, food and pharmaceutical industries. As an international company, Arakawa maintains production sites worldwide in order to supply its customers with the desired products directly and on time.
Arakawa Europe GmbH is a 100% subsidiary of the traditional Japanese chemical manufacturer Arakawa Chemical Industries, Ltd. and has been producing hydrogenated hydrocarbon resins for the adhesives and plastics industry at the Böhlen site since 2000.
Your area of responsibility:Supply of spare parts and warehouse management:
- Order preparation for spare parts and components
- Creation and recording of spare parts in the ERP system (warehouse and data maintenance)
- Creation and maintenance of documentation
- Coordination of purchasing/suppliers, material logistics
- Ensuring ideal inventory levels
- Creation of reports
- Invoice verification
- Order preparation of auxiliary materials
- Inquiries from (alternative) suppliers for materials and services, as well as auxiliary materials
- Offer comparisons
- Entering order confirmation into the ERP system
- Monitoring of (delivery) dates
- Commercial or technical background
- Several years of professional experience in comparable employment
- Good computer skills in MS Office
- Knowledge of English is an advantage
- Category B driver's license
Please send your comprehensive application in German and English, stating your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations.
Mrs. Mariko Katahira
HR Administration Management